We are a company with strong interest to develop our employees. The successful incumbent will be assisting in HR operations, and fully responsible for office administration and facilities management. There is opportunity for this individual’s role to eventually evolve to a full HR role, if he/she is interested and has proven the potential to do so. If the individual would like to remain as a dual HR & Administrative Assistant, this is possible too.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support HR operations
- Assist in employees’ benefits management, e.g. insurance enrolment, leave management
- Assist in preparation of employees’ payroll
- Maintain HR employee database
- Assist in recruitment, onboarding, separation
- Ad-hoc HR projects and tasks
- Managing office administration and facilities maintenance
- Travel arrangement (e.g. Flights/Accommodations/Visas Application) to minimise travel expenditure and ensure proper documentation obtained prior travels.
- Checking of claims related to employment contracts, etc
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, & EXPERIENCE:
GCE “O” level or equivalent certificate; GCE level or diploma.
At least 2 years of relevant experience
A Proven administrative professional with experience working in administrative environments that require professionalism, confidentiality and accuracy
Meticulous, organized and independent
Pleasant personality, approachable, proactive and able to work well in a team
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel will be an added advantage
Able to start immediately
We thank all applicants for their applications and regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
– Training and Orientation Program
– Medical benefits
– Competitive Salary
Please state the following in your updated CV:
- Reason for leaving of each past employment
- Notice period required by your current employer
|Job Category||Human Resources|