Who We Are
Sourceability is a global technology company and supply chain solutions provider. Through our culture of Innovation, we inspire, build and deliver business results, from idea to outcome.
Founded in 2015 in Miami, FL, we’ve grown to be a 200+ employee firm with staff and offices spread throughout the world. Our specialty is empowering our business partners by bridging the gap between business strategy and technology solutions.
Our clients view Sourceability as a trusted advisor and partner who can help them select the best technology for the job, manage and execute a first-rate implementation, and measure project success by the business outcomes achieved.
What You’ll Do
The Innovation Architect will be a key player in the Innovation team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture, and process documents while implementing and executing the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-added solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
In addition, the Innovation Architect will:
- Support client vision for future product developments
- Design and execute testing and measurement plans to improve campaign performance and achieve quantitative business objectives
- Understand the client’s development and engineering needs and making recommendations in a way that’s easy for them to comprehend
- Prepare scope documents and project plans
- Design and implement best practices for collaboration and solution deployment to ensure client investment in technology is consistent with their business objectives and that proposed projects are executed successfully
- Train and support Associate Innovation Architects and other junior team members
In addition, you will join a Center of Excellence where you’ll interact with your peers across the country to help develop best practices and future solutions.
Who You Are
- You have a strong consulting background and have worked through the full project lifecycle from pre-sales to roll-out for large community efforts
- You have strong business acumen and are adept at communicating across all levels how technical solutions solve business problems
- You build relationships and bring considerable value, partnering with clients as a trusted advisor
- You provide leadership both internally and externally to move work forward and meet objectives
- You are dedicated to continual learning and staying current on technology to always have a point-of-view worth sharing
- Your work style is flexible. Some tasks are great to tackle with a team, and other stuff you can handle on your own!
- You don’t mind responsibility, you’re accountable for your work and dedicated to a job well done
- You’re willing to travel
The Tech Stuff
- Communication and collaboration tools: Skype for Business, Slack, WhatsApp, Zoom
- Project Management Tools: Jira, Trello, and Confluence
- Office 365
If you ask any of our employees here at Sourceability “what we love”, the top answer is always the same: our culture. Our employees are driven, innovative, fun-loving, and always willing to help. In addition to that, Sourceability also offers some fantastic benefits:
- 401(k) savings plans, complete with a company match
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability coverage
- Flexible work-from-home policy