We are looking for technology-savvy ‘Athletes’.
Job Title: Buyer / Procurement
Reports to: Procurement Manager
Job Purpose: Source, negotiate prices and purchase electronics / mechanical components
Responsible for project management, price negotiation and supplier management in the purchasing
Source, negotiate and secure new parts and materials with respect to quality, time and cost.
Lead negotiation with suppliers to ensure optimal value.
Manage suppliers to ensure excellent performance and reliability.
Manage material flow and inventory level on consigned materials.
Placing of orders and ensure timely availability of supplies.
Issuing of Purchase Orders.
Pulling of metrics from SAP and generation of reports.
Enter and maintain database and purchase order.
Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, & EXPERIENCE:
- Polytechnic diploma and a minimum of two years related experience in procurement .
- Fresh polytechnic graduates are welcome to apply.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Strong follow up and negotiation skills,
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) required.
- Meticulous & analytical with strong planning and organizational skills
– Training and Orientation Program
– Medical benefits
– Competitive Salary
– Vacation and Holiday Benefits
Please state the following in your updated CV (with a recent photo attached):
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents are welcome to apply by emailing your resume to Ms. Wendy Hoe at email@example.com