Come join a growing global technology company and supply chain solutions provider. Through our culture of Innovation, we inspire, build and deliver business results, from idea to outcome.
Founded in 2015 in Miami, FL, we’ve grown to be a 200+ employee firm with staff and offices spread throughout the world. Our specialty is empowering our business partners by bridging the gap between business strategy and technology solutions.
Our clients view us as a trusted advisor and partner who can help them select the best technology for the job, manage and execute a first-rate implementation, and measure project success by the business outcomes achieved.
Sourceability is looking for an experienced Sales Representative to help grow our customer base. As a Sales Representative, you will be expected to build lasting relationships and proactively pursue and close business. You will be working in a fast paced environment, where sales and purchasing teams collaborate to bring deals to fruition. Additionally, you will also interact, not only with our staff in California, but also with our offices throughout the world.
- At least two years of Business-to-Business sales prospecting and closing experience
- Previous electronic components/parts experience is strongly preferred.
- Collaboratively develops and executes account management plan, within the company’s overarching sales strategy, to increase market share within target accounts.
- Actively pursues new business while simultaneously nurturing existing customers.
- Responsible for setting account plans on an annual, quarterly, and/or monthly basis.
- Evaluates and implements appropriate new sales techniques to increase the assigned customer’s sales volume.
- Recommends product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Calls on company representatives such as buyers, material managers, or other professional and technical personnel. Cold calling to prospective new customers is required.
- Reports to the Sales Manager on a weekly basis by submitting call reports that detail the names of companies, the individuals called upon, and the results of the meetings as well as highs and lows for the week.
- Forecasts the types of assembly components being considered for purchase and the estimated dollar volume.
- When requested, assists the accounting department with large outstanding accounts receivable issues in their territory.
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be required from time to time.
- Strong desire for financial success
- Excellent communication/phone skills
Sourceability is not offering visa sponsorship at this time. Only candidates who are US Citizens or Green Card holders will be considered.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.