Come join a growing company global technology company and supply chain solutions provider. Through our culture of Innovation, we inspire, build and deliver business results, from idea to outcome.
Founded in 2015 in Miami, FL, we’ve grown to be a 200+ employee firm with staff and offices spread throughout the world. Our specialty is empowering our business partners by bridging the gap between business strategy and technology solutions.
Our clients view us as a trusted advisor and partner who can help them select the best technology for the job, manage and execute a first-rate implementation, and measure project success by the business outcomes achieved.
Sourceability is looking for an Order Management Representative to support our SAP automation globally.
- Have frequent interaction with, and communicate directly with assigned accounts, sales representatives and internal departments to ensure requests, issues and concerns are being addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Responsible for assessing and resolving any issues that prevent their assigned accounts from meeting service level targets or standards. To be accomplished individually or through collaboration with other departments and sales representatives.
- Coordinate with sales reps to create and implement action plans to address service/compliance issues related to assigned accounts.
- Responsible for making sure orders for assigned accounts ship on time and are shipped within their assigned accounting month which includes root causing and resolving any issues that are delaying orders.
- Analyze and maintain SAP reports daily and take appropriate actions to ensure orders are processed timely and accurately.
- Investigates initial requests for returned items, negotiates with customer to keep items and corrects the situation as needed while adhering to the returns and cancellation policies
- Review EDI documents and exceptions daily.
- Work with internal departments and business partners to ensure vendor compliance requirements are being met.
- Enter domestic and global orders into SAP as necessary.
- Check Inventory status for orders prior to processing orders in SAP, communicate stock levels if changes are required due to availability to the Sales Representative
- Provide accurate timely response to account order inquiries such as order status
- Analyze data for account assignment through open orders, sales analysis and buying history to standardize and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our customer relations and recommend continual improvements
- Assist all other internal departments as needed,
- Initiate RMA’s
- Initiate inbound delivery process by reviewing due PO’s
- Initiate outbound delivery (due SO)
- Intercompany Transfers
- Intracompany Transfer
- Initiate VAS transactions
- Manage, liaison 3PL transactions
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- SAP knowledge a plus
- Must be able to predict, diagnose and problem solve using process improvement skills and root cause analysis to exceed expected job requirements with mature judgment
- Excellent ability to prioritize and approach assignments with focus and sense of urgency
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Must be punctual and possess a strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to grasp new information and retain knowledge for use in answering account inquiries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to also exercise listening skills
- Must be organized, excellent time management skills, as well as follow through
- Ability to effectively communicate and foster relationships with accounts, sales reps and internal departments in a professional manner both verbally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills-successful in building and maintaining collaborative working relationships
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and independently prioritize work without missing critical deadlines
Education and Experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in Customer Service
- SAP experience preferred
- AA Degree or Associates Degree in Business Administration; Relevant job experience in lieu of degree will be considered