Sourceability is looking for an experienced software developer to build our internal web application and integrations to our ERP system. Ideal candidate is self-driven and knowledgeable in the full development stack including infrastructure and security. The position is on a small development team in a global company in the electronics industry.
- Execute full lifecycle software development
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code
- Integrate custom built tools with commercial ERP systems
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Provide management with best practice suggestions
- Act as role model for junior development staff
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Proven experience in software engineering web applications
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases including T-SQL
- Mastery of Visual Studio and other engineering tools
- Experience in a test-driven environment
- Experience with agile development
- BS degree or equivalent experience in computer science or engineering
- Experience with Microsoft Azure a plus
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
Sourceability is not offering visa sponsorship at this time. Only candidates who are US Citizens or Green Card holders will be considered.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected status.
|Job Category||Information Technology|